Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 days until Christmas...

I seriously can't believe that there are less than 4 days left until Christmas...time has really flown by this year!  I love Christmas and I can't wait to spend it with our families!  I am all done Christmas shopping (finished it with D on Sunday), now I just have to work on wrapping everything (everything is wrapped, except D's stuff!), baking some goodies to share with family, and work on a project for a Christmas gift.

Last weekend was our company Christmas Party, we had such a great time!  All of the girls got scarves and something little/fun, and the guys all got different funny gifts!  I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time, just what we all needed!
Me and my love...Don't you just love his "Grinch" boxers (along w/fart powder)?!?!
And yeah, the laughs didn't stop there...
he wore those into the bar after we left the restaurant!
On a side note, I LOVE my scarf I got!
That's all I really have for today!  Off to work on that project, and bake some homemade dog treats!  I hope to have more to blog about tomorrow and/or Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)