Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

This weekend I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award from Little Mommy, Big Appetite!!  Thank you so much, you're too sweet!!! 

An award like this is meant to be passed on....so, here's how it works:

In case you are not aware, this award spotlights the up and coming blogs that have less than 200 followers. 





By accepting this award, I get to:

1. Copy and paste the award on my blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to me. 

3. Reveal my top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. I only chose 3, oops sorry!!

4. Hope that followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

Here are some of my favorite blogs that you really should check out:

The Hicks Girls

Like The Rain

K&K Test Kitchen

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations.Always nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving the Liebster award and thank you thank you thank you for giving it to K&K Test Kitchen as well! I will give you a proper thank you once I come up with my list of blogs. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh this is so great!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)