Friday, November 11, 2011

Save The Dates and Invites...

Tomorrow I'm headed to Dustin's Aunts house to start thinking/working on Save The Dates, Invites, and such.  I am super excited about it too!!!  She is so talented and creative, that I know whatever she comes up with from our inspiration will be fabulous!!  I want our wedding theme to be a little vintage, but elegant.  Here are some fun Save The Dates and Invites that I found on Pinterst for inspiration...


We've talked about knocking out 2 birds with 1 stone
and sending the Save The Dates out at Christmas time.
Source



Free Postcard from Wedding Chicks, super cute!
Source



Lace Letterpress Invites, gorg!
Source



Free & thought the flowers were cute!
Source



Also free...love the design, really pretty!
Source


I might give ya'll a sneak peak on what we decide, but I can't show you it until after we send them out.  We haven't received our CD with our engagement pictures on it yet, but as soon as I do, I'll show you some of our favorites!!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend?!

PS - any of you have PHEASANT HUNTERS in your family?  D loves to hunt, so that's what he'll be doing with his family and friends while we work on the fun stuff!!  Have a safe weekend!

1 comment:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)