Wednesday, December 7, 2011

In the middle

Do you ever have a lot of different projects going on at the same time, but you're not able to share any of them right away?  That's the boat I'm in right now.  I've been busy getting our house decorated (inside), and a few different Christmas projects started...now I just need to finish!  I'm currently working on a cheap sign from HobLob that I dressed up with some vinyl and glitter, a tile for D's Grandma (gift), and a Christmas Ornament Wreath that you've seen all over blogland/pinterest.  I'm also wanting to wrap some greenery around our porch outside, and trying to get D to hang up our Christmas lights.  Not sure the later part will happen though, it's deer season here, and then in 1.5 weeks we are going out of town, and then it's Christmas.  Sigh.  Oh well, there is always next year!  Making a mental note to have him hang them in the fall when it's nice and it's not any kind of hunting season!! ;)

When I was getting all of our Christmas decor out last week, I found something that got me really excited and into the Christmas spirit.

That's right...my UGLY Christmas Sweater Ashley made us last year to wear on Christmas Day.  It needs a little work, but that will be easy.  So excited to wear it, along with some fun Christmas Ornament earrings I found at Claire's last year after Christmas on clearance!  Score!

And on another note, a few nights ago Bernie was all fired up, and then layed under the tree and started playing with his Pheasant.  It was too cute!!


I'm hoping to get some projects done tonight, so I can share them with y'all soon!  How is your Christmas decorating, projects, and baking coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)