Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Burlap Bubble Wreath makeover

Last year I made this bubble wreath at a wreath making class. I never really liked it, but I didn't want to just toss it. This last fall when I was in Hobby Lobby, I picked up some brown wire mesh ribbon, and some leopard print ribbon to update it. I finally got around to doing it this weekend, and I just love how it turned out! It's so me, and everything I love...burlap & leopard print! D and I think it would really neat with a fun cross or a monogram in the center. If I find one I like, stay tuned, I'll be updating it once again. But for now, I LOVE it! It will be a cute wreath to hang out for Fall and Winter, just an everyday wreath.

Here it is before...
before
 And here it is after...

after



So much better, don't ya think?!




© [Kayla] and [Small Town Lift], [2010-2014]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Kayla] and [Small Town Life] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)