Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend with Friends~

We had a fabulous weekend with our friends that came to visit us this past weekend.  Mel, Dustin, and Ali got here about 10:30 Friday night, we showed them around our cute little house, enjoyed the beautiful weather on the porch, and then took them to one of our local bars.  Saturday morning I made this awesome Breakfast Casserole for breakfast...YUM!!  It was perfect, but I think we all ate a little too much!  The guys went out in the country to "blow up" things with their guns, I think they had a great time after seeing a couple videos!  Us girls lounged around for awhile, girl talked (wedding plans, boy troubles, family, etc...), and then we went out for a late lunch.  I took them around the "big" town, showed them where we worked, and took them to meet D's parents.  After we got back to the house, the guys were home, and we all took a nap...we were pooped!  Saturday night we grilled some yummy burgers, Jalapeno Boats, ate some Margarita Popsicles (yummy), and had a few beverages before heading out for the night.  We took them to the other local bar, there was a band playing and they are so good!  This is the band we really want to have play at our wedding reception/dance!!  We ended up at a friends house until 5:00am, playing cards.  Wow, we sure had a lot of fun!!  Sunday we took them to the awesome pizza joint downtown, and then they had to leave shortly after.  It was so good to see them, catch up on stuff, but I didn't want them to leave!!

I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few from Saturday night!

Me, Mel, and Ali! :)

Mel and Ali...love these girls!

This makes me giggle...Ali is the queen of funny faces!

Thanks babe...
It looks like he has something weird coming out of his mouth!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like y'all had fun! Good friends, good food, good times...what more could ya ask for?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)