Friday, April 8, 2011

Can't wait...

So we have a FUN weekend ahead of us, and I wish it were 5 o'clock already so I could go home!  3 of our friends from the {big} city are coming to spend the weekend with us, which I'm pretty stoked about!  They are the first of our friends from the {big} city to venture out to BFE and hang with us.  They are also the first of our friends to see our house, which I thin k they'll love.  Remember Dustin and Mel's wedding last August that I was in?  Yep, they are coming out and Ali is coming along too!  Seriously, I love all 3 of these guys...we always have so much fun together!!  They should be arriving later tonight to get our fun weekend started.  Stay tuned for fun pictures next week!!!

Gorgeous!
 
Love these ladies!


And I just realized I never posted anything about State Bowling last weekend.  O.M.G. we had so much fun!!  I did take a couple pictures, but they didn't turn out very well.  Me and Ash R. were on a team, and here is the picture they took of us for Doubles!  We also took a team picture (Gutter Gals), but I didn't purchase a copy of it, hoping one of the other girls will make me a copy. 

State Bowling 2011


2 comments:

  1. Yay for having friends out to visit! Hope you have a great, fun-filled weekend!

    (where in KS are you?? I'm in Wichita!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)