Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Springy Easter Decor

I've had my Easter Decor out for about a month now, I just never got around to taking pictures of it.  While it's really simple, I think it's really cute.  We don't have a whole lot of room to decorate our house, so I just stick with the bookshelf in our living room (Christmas of course is different!).  It's so easy to swap our decor from season to season.

Top Shelf...
House Plant (gift), White Iron Bird (hob lob), and Spring Subway Art (made by me!)
More Springy than Easter, but I like it!
 
2nd Shelf...
3 Egg Trio (hob lob)


3rd Shelf...
Vase (mine) filled with Ceramic Glittered Eggs (hob lob), Pink Easter Grass (Wal-Mart)
Frame and Books (mine)


4th Shelf
Pink Glittery Iron/Wire Mesh Chick (TJ Maxx $4.99) - he's my fav, so cute!
Check out his "wings" and "hair", they have stripes on them! (even on his little legs!)
 
All together!


Now let's get up close and personal....
 
Pretty Sparkly Eggs!


 
This little trio is fun, and I love the designs on them!

Iron little birdy...yep I jumped on the band wagon!
I actually have 2 of them, they are so cute...I'll be using them a lot!
 
Here's the cute little chick again...adorable!!


All of the stuff I got at Hobby Lobby awhile back was on sale like 50% off or something...I never pay full price there or try hard not too.  So this was an inexpensive way to decorate our house for Easter!


Linking up to...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Paisley's Passions
Lovely Crafty Home
Just a Girl
The Sisters of the Wild West
Not So Homemade

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love the subway art and your vase of eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so cute and they go really well together. I expecially like the glittery chick! (And at a great price too!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)