Thursday, April 7, 2011

FlexFlops - Today's Online Groupon Deal!

I love Groupon!  I especially love Groupon when they have awesome deals that can be redeemed online!  Today's deal that I couldn't pass up is from FlexFlop, which they are known for their foldable flip flops.  For $10 you can get $25 worth of product.  They come with a little carry bag, kind of looks like a little cosmetic bag, so you can throw them into your purse without getting everything else dirty.  They would be perfect for a day at the spa, after pedi's, or even a night out on the town when your feet are killing you from those 4" heels.  They come in different materials and colors, prices range from $20-25 for their flip flops and bag.  You can also purchase a blinged out cosmetic bag to match your sandal bag for $5, and they have some other neat gifts.  You've got to check them out!   Here are some of my favs...
Photo Source

Photo Source


Photo Source
 I purchased today's Groupon for $10 and can't wait to redeem it!  I plan on getting the "Bride" flip flops to use often in the next year.  If you purchase this Groupon, there is a large selection to choose from called Groupon Daily Deal on FlexFlop's website!  Here is my personal referral code if you're new to Groupon: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5768548

Hurry, because the deal ends tonight!

Photo Source


1 comment:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)