Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HAPPY SECRETARYS DAY!!

I'm not sure if I've ever said what my job was, but I'm one of the secretary for D's dad's business.  Yes, D and I work together, it's not bad at all.  I love my job!  It's pretty easy, and I honestly can't complain!  Sometimes (like right now actually) "fun" projects pop-up, which  make me want to pull my hair out, but all in all it's great!!  Today is Secretary's Day, so Happy Secretary's Day to all of you out there!!!

Check out the flowers the guys sent me today!!!


I love 'em!
 Don't you just love how Springy they are...lovin' the pretty daisy, tulips and lilies!  Oh and the funky pink and purple metal stuff!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! Good to know you're appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)