Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Groupon Deals - Coldwater Creek, Chocolate.com, & Domino's Pizza!

Have you seen today's deals that are valid online and/or all over the US?  These are great deals that I just had to share with all of you!!! 

With Mothers Day around the corner, or if you're looking to purchase something for your pretty little self, check out Coldwater Creek's Groupon Deal$25 for $50 Worth of Women's Apparel and Accessories at Coldwater Creek. This is valid online or at any of their stores...speaking of have you seen their home/gift catagory?!  I didn't know that existed, they have some really cute decor as well as clothes!  Check it out!

Chocolate.com is also offering a wonderful deal that would be perfect for Mothers Day, Birthdays, Anniversaries, or even for a Graduation Party.  $10 for $20 Worth of Decadent Sweets from Chocolate.com.  This is valid online and doesn't expire for 1 year!

Last, but not least...who doesn't love a quick and inexpensive dinner?!  Domino's Pizza is offering an awesome Groupon Deal today, valid at any Domino's Pizza in the US (excluding Alaska & Hawaii).  $8 for One Large Any-Topping Pizza at Domino's Pizza.  You can purchase 3 of these Groupon's and use 1 per visit.  You must place your order online for carryout, and expires May 19th.  Mmmm...pizza!

See I told you they were awesome deals, so what are you waiting on?! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just checked in with Groupon and saw the same deal...so excited for a pizza party!! Thanks for popping in and entering for my giveaway. I tried to email you back but you don't have an email associated with your profile...no bueno!! (I am virtually wagging my finger at you) Now go add one so I can know if you win!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)