|Mmm...look at those jalapenos!!|
1 lb sausage, cooked
1 can of flaky biscuits
2 cups of Milk
1 tsp of salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 Onion, finely diced (optional, my addition)
2-3 Jalapenos, seeds removed and diced (optional, my addition)
Bacon Bits (you can use fresh bacon, or the ones you buy...optional, my addition)
Black Pepper to taste (optional, my addition)
Salsa for topping (optional, my addition)
1. Grease baking/casserole dish (11x7 is what I used), try to use one with a lid.
2. Split the biscuits in half and lay them into the bottom of the dish.
3. Spread fully cooked Sausage over the biscuits.
4. Cover with Shredded Cheese.
5. In a medium bowl mix together milk and eggs, and add Diced Onion and Black Pepper.
6. Pour over Biscuits, Sausage, and cheese.
7. Sprinkle diced Jalapenos and Bacon Bits over mixture.
8. Cover dish and put into refrigerator overnight (I did this on my lunch break and left it in there for 5- 6 hours instead of overnight)
9. Bake for 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees until golden brown; start checking it at 40 minutes. (mine was perfect at about 45 minutes).
10. Cut up, serve, and top with Salsa if you want!! Mmmmmm!
|Hot, right out of the oven!|
|It's delish with or without Salsa!|
This would be so good after a long night out on the town with your friends, or even New Years Day!! ;)
Linking up with...