(Red Bell Pepper not shown)
|Throw everything in the Crockpot!|
|This is how it should look after about 6 hours on high!|
2 lbs Round/Cube/Minute Steak
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 Onion, sliced
1 can French Cut Green Beans
1 can Tomato Soup
1 can of Diced Tomatoes
1 glove Garlic, minced (I used 2 this time, because the one I had was pretty small)
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced (not shown in ingredient picture, but I added it last minute...DELISH!)
1. Season meat with Salt and Pepper on both sides, place in the bottom of Crockpot.
2. Add Onion, Potatoes, Green Beans, Tomato Soup, Diced Tomatoes, Garlic, and Red Bell Pepper.*
3. Add more Salt and Pepper and other seasonings if you want. (I used Salt, Pepper, and some Rufus Teague Meat Rub.)
4. Cover and cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 4-6 hours.
5. Remove cover during the last half hour if too much liquid has collected.
*Please note that when adding the ingredients over meat, it doesn't look like a whole lot of juice/liquid; don't add anything there will be a lot of juice once its done cooking!
Linking up with...
The Girl Creative
Todays Creative Blog
What Allie's Making Now
The Shabby Chic Cottage
It's a Blog Party