Friday, January 2, 2015

Baby Myers Due July 2015!!

new years eve baby announcement, new years day baby annoucement, popping bottles announcement

It's been a little quiet around here for awhile now. I have a few posts lined up if I could just get them finished. But anyways, until then, here is OUR EXCITING NEWS!!! Baby Myers is due July 2015, and we can't wait! This has been a long time coming for us, and we couldn't be more thrilled!





© [Kayla] and [Small Town Lift], [2010-2015]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Kayla] and [Small Town Life] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)