Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{Dollar Store} Bachelorette Party Favors

What's a fun Bachelorette Party without some really fun favors?! We just had to come up with something to thank everyone for traveling to Wichita to help celebrate Lauren's Bachelorette Party!

bachelorette party, favors, dollar store favors

We purchased $1 beer mugs at the Dollar Tree, along with packs of gum, Tylenol packs, and lip gloss. The MOH works at the liquor store, so she also was able to get a bunch of the travel liquors for pretty cheap. I printed up a little saying, cut out a tag shape with my cricut, and then traced the sayings and cut them out. I made a hole punch, and then adorned them with little blingy ring embellishments I found in the scrapbooking aisle.

blingy favor tags, bachelorette party
Raising Hell Before The Wedding Bells!

Each favor cost about $5.25 total, including the little tag that I made and tied on to the cups. Everyone loved them, and it was a little something they could use throughout the night! PERFECT!

bachelorette party, favors, dollar store favors


Here was our inspiration we found on Pinterest! What do you think?!

Source: Pinterest


Click here to see the Bachelorette Party banner I created.
Click here to see the actual Bachelorette Party photo's.


Linking up too...
Today's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)