Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bachelorette Party Banner {Cheers Bitches}

I created another fun party banner using my Cricut, and I have to say this is probably one of the funnest ones I've created! I got the idea from etsy, but I didn't feel like paying so much for something so simple. I knew I could create it for a fraction of the cost!

bachelorette party banner, girls night out banner


I bought the sparkly teal scrapbook paper at hobby lobby, then I typed out the letters on CDS, and then cut the letters out with my cricut. I had some bright pink curling ribbon that I taped the letters to. It was a very quick, easy, and cheap project!! And the Bride kept the letters and has them hanging in their garage!


Click here to see the Dollar Store Bachelorette Party Favors we made.
Click here to see the Bachelorette Party photo's.


Linking up too...
Today's Creative Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)