Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Decor

As I said yesterday I've been putting up our Christmas decorations this past week.  I really like how things have turned out, but I just know that I'm not done yet!  Here is what I did the other night...

The Bookshelf
(and yes we have a dumb plug-in in the middle of the wall...I.hate.it.)
Top Shelf
(I love the little Santa boots I got a couple years back for 1.99 ea!
The "M" stands for both of our last names since we're not married ;) )

2nd Shelf
(I love the little word blocks I got at the Holiday Mart last year on clearance!)

3rd Shelf
(an old picture of my dad, brothers, and I from our Aunts wedding,
sitting on top of those books I wrapped the other night!)

4th and last shelf, and Gold Glittered Christmas Tree
(Bernie came right into the picture, he wasn't shy like he was being the other night!
Not sure what to put on the last shelf yet, and in the basket I plan to get some
Christmas ball ornaments and pine cones.  Remember the floral piece I made for fall?
I purchased that tree at True Value about a month ago on clearance for $7!)

Another shot of our Christmas Tree!
(still needs presents, I know!)
 
Random Shelf that I love!
 So there you go, that's what I've got so far!  I really love to decorate, and especially for Christmas!  How's your Christmas decorating coming along?  I would love to see it! :)


Linking up with...
The Girl Creative
Todays Creative Blog
Somewhat Simple
What Allie's Making Now
The Shabby Chic Cottage
It's a Blog Party

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I like the yorkie decor ;) Very fun and festive!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)