Monday, October 24, 2011

Down & Out...

...I was, I should say.  My weekend wasn't the greatest.  We were supposed to go back to my {small} hometown, but that didn't happen.  It started off by me having to leave work super early, because I felt terrible.  My stomach was killing me, I was nauseous, and just felt weird.  Good thing I went home, because I ended up being really sick with the stomach flu.  Remember last week when I said Dustin had food poisoning?  Apparently it wasn't food poisoning, I had the same crap that invaded his body for 2.5 days.  I ended up running a 101 temp for like 6 hours, finally broke about 2:30am.  I had the worse aches & pains I've had in my entire life, I thought I was dying!  Once the fever broke, I didn't hurt anymore.  Saturday I felt pretty good, just not back to normal, so I pretty much just vegged all day long with Bernie.  Sunday rolled around and I felt like a brand new person!!  The weather was gorg out, we cleaned house, did laundry, and started on a couple projects I've been wanting to do for awhile.  I had so much energy, it was amazing!!  

Today I'm tons better, and when I came to work I was surprised with an unexpected bonus and a raise!!  Wahoo!!  My Monday's don't usually start off too well, but honestly it's been a great day for me!! 

As for the mentioned projects above, no sneak peeks, you'll just have to wait.  I'll give you a hint though...it involves spray paint!!! :)


Did you do anything fun over the weekend????