Monday, October 24, 2011

Down & Out...

...I was, I should say.  My weekend wasn't the greatest.  We were supposed to go back to my {small} hometown, but that didn't happen.  It started off by me having to leave work super early, because I felt terrible.  My stomach was killing me, I was nauseous, and just felt weird.  Good thing I went home, because I ended up being really sick with the stomach flu.  Remember last week when I said Dustin had food poisoning?  Apparently it wasn't food poisoning, I had the same crap that invaded his body for 2.5 days.  I ended up running a 101 temp for like 6 hours, finally broke about 2:30am.  I had the worse aches & pains I've had in my entire life, I thought I was dying!  Once the fever broke, I didn't hurt anymore.  Saturday I felt pretty good, just not back to normal, so I pretty much just vegged all day long with Bernie.  Sunday rolled around and I felt like a brand new person!!  The weather was gorg out, we cleaned house, did laundry, and started on a couple projects I've been wanting to do for awhile.  I had so much energy, it was amazing!!  

Today I'm tons better, and when I came to work I was surprised with an unexpected bonus and a raise!!  Wahoo!!  My Monday's don't usually start off too well, but honestly it's been a great day for me!! 

As for the mentioned projects above, no sneak peeks, you'll just have to wait.  I'll give you a hint though...it involves spray paint!!! :)


Did you do anything fun over the weekend????

3 comments:

  1. So it all was compensated on monday:)I had a great weekend.We watched Rugby worldcup finals and our team(New Zealand )won:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear you had a rough weekend! Feeling sick is the absolute WORST!
    SCORE on the raise though!! That's awesome!

    But since you're feeling better now, you should stop by my blog and try to win some free pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be days like that; glad to hear you are doing bettter.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)