Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Glitter Clothespins - Christmas Craft

Did you see how I held my JOY Cardboard Christmas Letters up? I used these gold glitter clothespins, which are also holding our Christmas Cards onto the garland. I just love this idea, and they are so easy to make! I'm sure this one is also an "already known how-to", but again I couldn't resist sharing with you all!


For this easy project, you will need:
  • plain wooden clothespins
  • modge podge
  • glitter (I used gold)
The only thing you need to do is cover the top part of the clothespin with modge podge, sprinkle on your glitter, and let it dry! It is as simple as that! I think it took me maybe 10 minutes to do 24 of them, if that. These are something you can use to display artwork, pin gift tags onto your gifts, hold up your Christmas Cards onto garland (or even twine), etc. It's the little details that can really dress things up a bit!

clothespin cardholders

As for my JOY letters, I'm not 100% sure I will keep them where they are. I am thinking of putting my burlap bubble wreath in the center of the windows, and putting the JOY letters somewhere else. Maybe at the top of the windows, or stringing them across our mirror. I'm going to play around with it, and see which I like best!



Linking up too...
It's A Blog Party
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)