Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas to You!

Merry Christmas to You!!
 
We didn't get around to sending out Christmas Cards this year,
but I did create one online really quick. I'm not sure where the time has went,
but I guess time sure does fly when you're having fun!!
 
D and I will be celebrating Our First Christmas as Mr. & Mrs. on tonight!
I plan on making us a delicious supper, having dessert, open presents, and watch a movie together!
 
Christmas Eve we will go over to D's parents in the afternoon to do Christmas with them,
and then it's off to his Grandparents for supper, gifts, games, and shenanigans!
 
Christmas Day, we will get up early in the morning and go to my family Christmas, Dad's in the morning/afternoon, and Grandparents/Mom late afternoon/evening.
 
'Tis the season to be busy and but always making time to spend it with Family!!
 
From our family to yours...
Have a Merry Christmas!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)