2 sticks Salted Butter, room temp
1 cup Sugar
⅔ cups Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
3-¼ cups Flour
4 packages (1 Oz. Packets, NOT Sugar-free) Hot Chocolate Mix with mini marshmallows (it's what I had on hand)
1 tsp Salt
1-¼ tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Each Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter Chips (equal 2 cups)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, hot chocolate mix, salt and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl (I used my Kitchen-Aid bowl and mixer) cream butter and sugars until smooth and fluffy.
4. Beat in eggs, one at a time until incorporated well then add vanilla until combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in 3 to 4 parts, making sure all is incorporated. Do not over-mix, mix until the dry ingredients just disappear.
8. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a rack to cool.
Note: Adding cup up mini marshmallows would heighten the “hot chocolate” appeal. Cut 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows into quarters and mix in with the chocolate chips and proceed with the recipe.
These cookies were delightful...and yes, reminded me so much of Hot Chocolate. They are soft and chewy, just the way I like 'em!! The PB chips just added a little extra flair, but I think they would still be great without. However, I love Peanut Butter & Chocolate together!! Don't these cookies scream fall?! Love them, so fun! Thank you Jeanette over The Whimsicle Cupcake for sharing these yummy cookies!
Be sure to check out the other bloggers who are participating in the challenge, and vote for your favorite "Ultimate" Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe (click the "like" button). Don't forget to stop in and say HI!! ;)
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
Not So Homemade
The Shabby Creek Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Lovely Crafty Home
Just a Girl
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
This Chick Cooks
Ginger Snap Crafts
Homemaker on a Dime
My Favorite Finds