Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Out of Commission



Our baby had to go in to get his teeth worked on yesterday, because he had severe gingivitis.  While they were in there cleaning and polishing his teeth (they put him under), they ended up having to pull 3 teeth.  So for the next 5 days he has to eat canned dog food, which is like a treat to him, because we never give him that.  He is really trying to be in a good playful mood, but when he picks his toys up he whines the whole time.  Poor guy!  And when he's laying down or moving to get comfortable, he moans.  I feel so bad for him.  So today when I left home to come back to work, I left him just like you seen in the picture!  I figured he would love to be surrounded by blankets and toys, maybe he'll take a little nap.  Anyways, he's on medication to make sure he doesn't get infection where they pulled the 3 teeth, and for inflammation from them cleaning/polishing for awhile.  After he's better, I will have to start brushing his teeth everyday or every other day, which should be fun (not).  He also has to go in yearly to get his teeth cleaned from now on.

So if you have a dog, it's not a bad idea to take them in to get their teeth checked!! 

2 comments:

  1. I agree.pets o have teeth too and should eb taken care of...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww poor guy sending him love from MO :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)