Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lacking

So sorry for the lack of posts lately.  Things have been a little crazy around here!  Saturday we went to the Fall National races to watch our friend race the last race of the season, and to watch some other engines that our company built race.  Sunday D ended up with food poisoning, so he was out of commission until this morning.  Yesterday I had a dentist appointment, so I was gone half the day.  Bernie is back to his normal crazy little self, thank goodness!!  Although, I think he keeps wondering where the wet dog food went...he kind of loves that stuff!!  I'm also gearing up for my next Funky Zebra Party this weekend...Ashley (bestie) is the host!  I'll be loading up tomorrow afternoon, bowling tomorrow night, and leave to go to my {small} hometown after work Friday for the weekend.  Should be a great time!

At the races...we were a little dirty!

Anyways, just a little update on what's going on with us lately.  I'll be back tomorrow with a yummy Biscuit recipe!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your biscuit recipe; I am not lucky wiht those.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)