Friday, September 30, 2011

Girls Weekend - Bridesmaid dress hunting

That's right...tomorrow is the day me and my girls (minus 1) are going Bridesmaid dress shopping in the {big} city!  I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what we come up with!  I've had a few idea's in my head for awhile now and some pinned on pinterest.  Our colors are Raspberry Pink (Fuchsia), Navy, and Lime Green.  I'm thinking Navy for their dresses would be really classic and pretty.  Here are some inspiration pins that I pinned on Pinterest...

Navy dress and white flowers, loving the contrast
 
These dresses are really cute!

Our color combos put into action! ;)

So that's just some inspiration, not necessarily what we'll go with. 

So back to why I'm minus 1 girl for the weekend (Ashley S), which is a total bummer, but totally great excuse...she's about to have baby #2!  I'm so excited for her!!  She's really close to her due date, like I think it's this weekend, but earlier this week the doctor told her they'd see her Monday for a check up.  So hopefully any day now she'll have that baby!!  

I'm leaving this afternoon, picking up Ashley L on the way and we're heading to stay with Aimee.  Mel and Danielle will be meeting up with us tomorrow for dress shopping and then Girls Night out!  We'll be starting off with my Funky Zebra party I mentioned a couple weeks ago, and then will continue our Girls Night!  We're going to have so much fun, seriously can't wait!! 

Ashley L
 
Aimee
 
Mel

Danielle

Ashley S

Yep, those are my girls...they are gorgeously awesome!!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)