Ingredients: - yield 1 pizza
1/2 lb pulled pork (approximately 1.5 to 2 cups)
Pizza Crust (I used store bought pre-made, but you can make your own if you wish)
3/4 cup favorite BBQ sauce (we used Curley's Hickory BBQ Sauce)
1/2 yellow onion, diced
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
2 large garlic cloves, minced
olive oil (for crust and to saute veggies)
Crushed Red Pepper & Black Pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat oven as directed on pizza crust package (we did 425), and if you're using a pizza stone this is when you'll want to put it in the oven.
2. Brush some olive oil on the crust and set aside. Once oven is preheated, you can put your pre-made crust in for 3-5 min just to help it get a little crunchy (last part is optional).
3. Heat up some olive oil in skillet. On medium heat, add in the minced garlic first for about 30 seconds to 1 minute (be careful not to burn it, just want to lightly brown it), then add in the other veggies. Saute for maybe 7-10 minutes, depending on how "crunchy" you like your veggies.
4. Cut up pulled pork if its in big chunks. In a small bowl take 3 tbsp of BBQ sauce and coat the pulled pork.
5. Use the remaining BBQ sauce for the crust, evenly spreading it on like pizza sauce.
6. Top it off with your pulled pork, sauteed veggies, cheeses, and seasoning.
7. Put on preheated pizza stone, bake for 8 minutes until cheese is melted and edges are brown.
|nom nom nom!|
Ok, no more guessing what we're going to make with leftover Pulled Pork!! :) Just talking about this is making me super hungry!!
What is your favorite thing to do with leftover Pulled Pork, besides sandwiches? Oh and if you have a great Pulled Pork recipe, please do share (been looking for one to try someday)!
Linking up too...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Creek Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Lovely Crafty Home
Just a Girl
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
This Chick Cooks
Ginger Snap Crafts
The Artsy Girl Connection