Saturday, July 23, 2011

hApPy BiRtHdAy tO mE...holy crap I'm 1/4 of century years old!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

It's official, I am 1/4 of a century years old today...
where has the time gone, seriously?!

I have family coming in to town this afternoon,
and friends coming over tonight.
It's nothing fancy; just going to drink a few cold ones,
and hang out...those are the best kinds of parties
if you ask me!!


If you're wondering what you can get me...

Source
-OR-

These are super comfy, my friend has these and I need some now!
Source
Ya'll are too sweet! :)
Have a good weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kaila! 1/4 century wow! What would yo say about 70? too scary to talk about....Hope you are having the best weekend.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PARTAYYYYY! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)