Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Decor

After seeing some greats posts about Fall Decor, I decided it was time to get the couple of things I had out for Fall.  Last year when we lived in the Big City I mainly decorated the Fire Place Mantle with real pumpkins, some gourds, and candles.  I kept it real simple.  This year now that we are in our very own house I wanted to get a few more things.  Not to mention our Housewarming Party is coming up in a couple of weeks (eeks!).  We are limited on space, and we don't have a fire place...so it's a work in progress! :)

Last weekend on my Girls Day Out I purchased a few things from Hobby Lobby to start off with.  Our house is already decorated with warm colors, so the stuff I got blend in very nicely.  It still isn't very much, but I think it's a good start!  I spent about $30 total, all of their fall stuff was 40% off, and the wooden sign was 50% off!!


fall floral arrangement i created for about $10!
already had the container and some of the greenery!

up close of the pumpkins
can't really tell, but it has little design all over it and it's actually more of a brown color
love this little guy!


top view of our bookshelf!

loved these 3 wooden pumpkins! total cost about $7.00.
they are a little rustic, with little bells on the stems and glitter on the "swirls"
a fall hanging for outside of our house...really love this!!!
this was about $7.50.

I'm hoping to get a few more things this weekend!!


Linking up to Shabby Chic Cottage on Transformation Thursdays
It's a Blog Party on Decorating Your Home and on Fall Get-together Party
Just a Girl on Show and Share Day

3 comments:

  1. This is so suer cute!! You should totally start a CraigsList business type thing and offer to make these - you have quite a great talent for crafty projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like your colors are perfect for fall! such great finds. i really love that home sweet home pumpkin sign.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)