I figured I better share the love, so here ya go!!
Did I mention it was easy to make?!
|Ground Beef, Onion, Bread Crumbs, Salt, Pepper, Ketchup, |
Worcestershire Sauce, Egg, & French Fried Onions.
|Get your hands dirty and mix it up!|
***wash your hands first!***
|Mix it up until everything is blended together!|
|Grease up your dish, shape into a loaf, and Bake!!|
Ingredients for Meatloaf:
1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1 small Onion, finely chopped
1 Cup Soft Bread Crumbs
1/4 Cup Ketchup
1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 Egg, beaten
1/4 tsp Salt
Dash of Pepper
Additional Ingredients for Topping:
1/4 Cup Ketchup
1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Can of French Fried Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Put all of the Meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Wash your hands (so you can get them dirty again!).
4. Mix all of the Meatloaf ingredients together with your hands, until everything is blended together.
5. Grease baking dish (I used a square glass baking dish).
6. Shape Meatloaf mixture into loaf.
7. Bake for 1 hour at 350*
8. In the meantime mix together the Ketchup and Worcestershire Sauce for topping and set aside.
9. After 1 hour, take the Meatloaf out and top with Ketchup/Worcestershire Sauce topping mixture, and then finish off with the French Fried Onions on top.
10. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, and take out. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into it.
|Slice it up, and Devour!|
If you decide to give this yummy/crunchy/zingy meatloaf a try, please let me know how it turns out!!
I'm linking up to:
It's A Blog Party on Delicious Dishes
The Creative Girl on Just Something I Whipped Up
Todays Creative Blog on Get Your Craft On
The Shabby Chic Cottage on Transformation Thursdays
Somewhat Simple on Strut Your Stuff
Just a Girl on Show and Share Day