Thursday, July 5, 2012

Random update

Hey all!! Sorry I haven't posted this week, it's a short week for me, so I've been busy trying to things done at work. We were off yesterday for the 4th, which we had so much fun ay the pool, and I'm taking off tomorrow to head back to the {big city}. I'm going there to hang out with Aimee and help her with wedding planning!! I'm excited, BM dress shopping and whatever else she wants to accomplish!! D is going the opposition direction to his friends house in Denver just for the heck of it. So its been a busy week for a fun weekend!!

Next week I will show you maycee's party pics, and a couple of tutorials. Stay tuned!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)