Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maycee's 1st Birthday Party

I promised that I would share Maycee's 1st Birthday Party pictures, so here you go!!  I was in charge of making a banner, pom poms, and a few labels.  Her theme was Pink & Brown Polka Dots.

I didn't get a family picture of Maycee with her parents, because she wasn't feeling very good.  She had a fever the night before and was pretty fussy by the end of her party, I think she might be teething, poor girl!

Snacky Table


Water & Pink Lemonade for the drinks!
Cute labels were made by yours truly!

Pink & Brown Tulle Pom-Poms hung over the snacky & gift tables!
Also made by yours truly!

Gift Table!

Cake Table Setup: Paper Streamer Backdrop, Scalloped Banner,
Polka Dot Balloons, Cake & Smash Cake, Cupcakes,
and Spray painted Vases with flowers

Scalloped Birthday Banner made by yours truly!

Spray Painted Dollar Store Vases, with ribbon,
and Brown & Pink Gerber Daisies (made by Danielle)


Birthday Girl!



Opening her gifts!



Loving her new pony!! That's all she wanted to do!



Mom & Birthday Girl...she was tired and cranky by this point!


I will have a tutorial up soon for the banner, tulle poms, and the labels.

Leave a comment if you have any questions!!


Six Sisters Stuff
Not So Homemade

3 comments:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)