Friday, June 29, 2012

Maycee is turning 1!!!!




Maycee turned 1 on Tuesday and her birthday party is tomorrow!! 
I am so excited to celebrate with that little cutie, she's getting so big!!

Danielle asked me to create a few things for her party that is Pink & Brown Polka Dot theme, which here is a sneak peek at the scalloped banner that I created! 
I also created a few labels for jars, and some tulle pom poms. 
It's going to be a cute & simple party, and I can't wait!!

Stay tuned next week for a tutorial on how I made this cute banner!!
Have a great weekend, y'all and stay cool!










1 comment:

  1. Cute banner and happy birthday to the little one. And by the way I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head on over to my blog to check it out.

    http://throughbetsyslookingglass.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)