Thursday, June 14, 2012

{Grand}Fathers Day Tile

Now that the wedding is over, I have a little extra time to do some crafting that is non-wedding related, which excites me!  As you know, Father's Day is Sunday, and I am just in time to show my latest tile I made for a friend.  She found a smaller tile online with the perfect quote ("Some Of My Greatest Blessings Call Me Grandpa"), sent it to me, and asked me to make it for her Dad, which is Maycee's Grandpa.  Of course I told her I would make it, easy peasy! 


The quote is the same, but the font is different.  I used a 12x12 tile from Home Depot, my cricut, black vinyl, and 2 cricut cartridges to complete this tile {Sophisticated & Inspired Heart}.  I think it turned out so cute, and it's also kind of masculine (not a whole lot of frill going on).  She loves it and can't wait to give it to her Dad {from Maycee}.
"some of my greatest" = Sophisticated
"blessings" = Inspired Heart
"call me grandpa" = Sophisticated

Bernie even made it into our little photo shoot! HA!
This would make the perfect gift not only for Fathers Day, but for Birthdays, Christmas, or even when you are just finding out you're preggers to let them know they are going to be a Grandpa!!  So are you doing anything special for your Hubby, Dad, Grandpa for Fathers Day?

Happy Fathers Day to my Dad, my Father In-Law, and all of our Grandpa's!!!


Not So Homemade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)