Friday, June 15, 2012

Vote for Maycee & her Dad - daddy look-a-like contest

VOTING HAS ENDED!! THANK YOU!!

Happy Friday y'all!! 
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend, and what about Father's Day?

I have a huge favor to ask those of you that are reading this that have facebook...

Even though you probably don't know me, and probably don't know my friends, head on over to Central Mall Salina (located here in KS), and vote for Maycee & her Dad.  They are hosting an online Daddy look-a-like contest, and without a doubt they should win!!   I believe their picture is #17, so just click the link above and click "like" on their picture!! 


Maycee is almost a year old (at the end of this month), and STILL looks just like Aaron!!
The contest goes on until June 28th!!  So hurry on over and vote!!

Thank you everyone, have a fabulous weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)