Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wedding Picture Sneak Peek!

We received our pictures on a CD on Friday, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and show them to D and the rest of our family, but let me tell you they turned out amazing!!!  So today is just a sneak peek of a few memories captured from OUR BIG DAY!!  I hope you enjoy them, and hopefully I'll be able to post the rest of our pictures soon!


Ring Bearers Hunter & Bernie!
Hunter was literally saying "C'mon Puppy, C'mon!"



After the ceremony

First Dance Kiss!!! :)
 More pictures & details of our BIG DAY to come...stay tuned!!


Photography by: Crossroads Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)