Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Matron of Honor!

Remember my friends Aimee & Ryan who got engaged last July??  Well they are in the middle of planning their wedding, and she asked ME to be her Matron Of Honor!  I'm totally excited and honored that she asked me!!  We've been friends for probably close to 7 years, and she seriously is one of my best friends.  She was a bridesmaid in our wedding, which I know I still need to post pictures but we are still waiting to get them back, and now I get to be a HUGE part of their special day.  I couldn't be happier for those 2, and I know without a doubt their wedding will be gorgeous!!  Anyways, just wanted to share the fun & exciting news!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)