Friday, June 1, 2012

Garage Sale Time!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week, we've been getting ready for our BIG garage sale!!  Me and one of my friends are having one together, and man do we have A LOT of stuff to sell!  D and I are getting rid of the "old" so we can start using all of our new wedding/shower gifts.  I can't believe we have so much stuff...crazy! 

Oh and we are selling our dining room table, which is not only where we eat, but where I put my makeup on in the mornings. Now what to do??  Guess the TV trays will have to work for now, until we find the perfect one of course!! :)  Wish us luck!  Have a great weekend, y'all!


yep, lots of stuff...including our Christmas Tree. I want a new one!


Adult clothes...and Bernie even snuck in the picture!

Kids and Adult clothes, and a bunch of misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)