Monday, July 29, 2013

Personalized Chevron Sign {from hobby lobby}



Hobby Lobby had this blank chevron sign in their Spring section that I purchased this last Spring, and I finally did something with it. I added our friends last name to it, and gave it to her as a "Thank You" for hosting the fun Saturday pool parties for all of us! It goes perfect in their backyard, which is a retreat all in itself. She LOVED it!! This project was very inexpensive, less than $1 for the amount of vinyl I used (purchased from Expressions Vinyl), and the sign was maybe $5. I of course used my Cricut to cut the vinyl out, and used my Cherry Limeade cartridge.





You can see here that I did something similar to this Christmas sign I personalized for my mother in-law 2 Christmas's ago.





Linking up too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)