Monday, September 12, 2011

$179 for a Cricut Expression Die-Cutter Package from Provo Craft

Today's Groupon Deal is a fabulous one!!  Seriously you can get a Cricut Expression and 4 cartridges for $179 (valued at $379).  This might be the cheapest/sweetest deal, ever! 


If I didn't already have one, I would totally get in on this deal.  You can do so much with a Cricut, the possibilities are endless.  All you need to do is purchase the Groupon, follow the rules, order your Cricut online, and then you'll be set!   There are limited quantities available, and you must use the Groupon by March 15, 2012.  This deal will be going on for 2 more days, better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)