Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Love Lamp!

And no I'm not talking about "Anchorman" either!!  HAHA!  I just like that quote for today's post, because I found some cute little lamps the other day while I was away at a sales tax workshop.  Well not while I was attending the workshop, but you know what I mean.  We did some shopping Sunday night, and we may or may not of skipped out on the last couple of hours...shhh!! ;) 

I already had 1 lamp on my nightstand, but I wanted one on the other side too.  I received it as a gift, so I'm not really sure where it was purchased at.  Then I found these 2 little lamps at Kirklands (which is a new love!) on sale, and I thought they would be perfect for our bedroom.  They originally were $12.99, but on sale for $9.99.  I thought they would be perfect for our bedroom!  Pardon the pictures, I took them with my phone.

Perfect, no?
Don't pay attention to the weird colored carpet,
it really isn't green! ;)

Our Bedroom - Set up of nightstands before..
So I moved some stuff around, swapped the lamp with a tall vase from the guest bedroom, and created a floral arrangement for a tall vase (cost $0).  Here is the set up after...

2 new lamps, 1 new tall vase arrangement, and swapped the picture frames

Floral arrangement is made up of
Wheat, Cat-tail looking things, and gold glittered twigs.
Floral Arrangement Cost = $0
(vase was a gift, floral was left over from project years ago)
 
Closeup of the other side

I just love the little lamps.  I think the color of them go perfect with our bedroom and the rest of the decor.  I would like to stack some books together to give them a little height, but for now I'm happy with it.

Have you been on the hunt for the perfect lamps?  What is your favorite store right now?



Linking up too...
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Lovely Crafty Home
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
Just a Girl
Ginger Snap Crafts

1 comment:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)