Friday, September 2, 2011

Off to the mountains we go...

Hey all!  D and I are off to the mountains for the long weekend.  We are going to Green Mountain Reservoir, about 90 miles Northwest of Denver for camping and some lake fun!  This week has been quite the stressful one, so I'm glad to be getting away and not worry about work for a few days.  I'm excited about the awesome scenery and nice weather...although it gets down in the 40's at night, so it might be a little chilly.  We are camping tonight and going back to Denver Sunday, and will come home Monday.  We rented a pontoon boat for all day tomorrow, so that should be fun!  Before we head home Monday we are going shopping for new wardrobe for our engagement pictures...so excited! 

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!!  HAPPY LABOR DAY, Y'ALL!



1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely and restful time: beautiful scenery.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)