Friday, September 14, 2012

Aimee's Bridal Shower Recap

Aimee's shower was last weekend, as you noticed from the last 2 posts that had some of the decoration details.  Here is a snapshot of the invitations I created on Vistaprint...

I think they turned out really cute, and stayed within the theme of Purple, Silver, & Damask Print. Aimee loved how they turned out!! And Vistaprint is always have super bargains, so we got them pretty cheap too!

Here are some pictures from Aimee's Bridal Shower....


Welcome Chalkboard
Instead of a Guest Book, we had the guests leave some Marriage Advice
for Aimee or well wishes. I going to put them in a little mini scrapbook
album and give it to her for her to keep.
The Bride with her Bridesmaids
Melanie, Tasha, Aimee (the bride), Me, Michelle, and Julia

The Bride & her Mom

The Bride & flower girl Ella

Matron of Honor (me) & The Bride!




Aimee reading each wine bottle. Us Bridesmaids created & gave her a wine occasion gift basket.
This was spotted on Pinterest with a thanks to Occasionsonline.com.
The link posted has a free printable so you can create your own!
 
All of us again, with the cute basket! She loved it!!

Her Mom, Aimee, and Future Mother-in-Law


Eiffel Tower Centerpiece


Pretty cupcakes 


Drink & Cupcake Set up with Miss to Mrs Banner
 


Overall the shower went really well! Aimee got a lot of great gifts from her registry, and some personalized ones as well. We didn't play any games, as requested by the bride (we aren't a fan of them either!), but we did go around the room and introduce ourselves and say how we knew Aimee. It was nice for me, because I only knew the bridesmaids, and a couple other people in the room. It was nice to finally put names to faces.  We are now getting ready for the bachelorette party which is October 6th, except we aren't doing any fancy decor. However, I was in charge of creating the invitations, which should arrive any day.  I am so excited to show those to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)