Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Anyone else having problems posting comments on Blogger?

Grrr...I've been having issues with my comments not posting on Blogger today using my Google Account!  So don't worry bloggy friends, I'm not ignoring your blogs, for reals!  When I go to comment, hit submit, and then it makes me log-in, and then brings me back to the comment page as Anonymous, and then starts all over.  It won't even let me comment as Anonymous, so I'm not sure what is going on.  It's getting rather annoying!!

Anyone else having these problems?  Any thoughts as to why this is happening to me?

On the other hand, in case you missed it...I posted a yummy recipe today: Mexican Chicken Manicotti!

And tomorrow is happens to be an important "landmark" for D and I...so stay tuned, hopefully I'll get a post put together for ya'll!!

**UPDATE** - I figured out a way to get around it, by selecting the Name/URL option instead of the google account.  I wish the normal way would work though!!


**UPDATE** - Per Blogger they are looking into the issues, hopefully they'll get it fixed soon!

2 comments:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)