Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{Personalized} Baby Subway Tile

Last weekend was Danielle's baby shower, and you all know I've been working on a couple of personalized projects for Maycee's nursery...well I can finally show them to you!! 

The first project I wanted to do was a Subway Tile.  I knew I wanted it to match her nursery colors, I wanted to incorporate the baby's name (I double checked with Danielle a million times before I started, just to be sure it hadn't changed!), and I wanted it to have some baby girl flair!  So this is what I came up with (pictures aren't the best)...



I purchased a roll of light pink vinyl from Hobby Lobby, which it will last me quite awhile.  The pink pearl design is actually a sticker thing which is also from Hob Lob.  The tile is from Home Depot.  What do you think?  Like it or LOVE it???  Danielle loved it so much that she is having me make one for her friend's baby shower that's coming up...so stay tuned for that one!! 


I could make these all day, they are fun!!  I might actually look into having my own Etsy shop one of these days (contact me about making you your own!)!!

Is it ok to swoon over your own projects?!?!  I'm seriously in love, people!! 

UPDATE ** I recently created another Baby Subway Tile for someone who contacted me via email!  If you have any interests in having me make a Baby Subway Tile (or for other inquiries) for you or a gift, please feel free to comment or shoot me an email (found in my blogger profile).
Created for Baby Lucinda!

Linking up to...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Paisley's Passions
Lovely Crafty Home
Just a Girl
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade

10 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE the colors and the little ornate design on this!!! =)

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh em gee! I love it! You did such a good job! I wish i had a cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! I'd love for you to come link up!!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/05/wow-me-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute!!! I love that kind of stuff! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I toasted you today; come grab a button!!

    http://polkadotsonparade.blogspot.com/2011/05/toast-of-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE for you to make one for my girlfriend that is expecting her baby girl any day now!! Please email me at elk999@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these!!! I would love more info on how much you would charge and your turn around! I have a shower I am attending THIS Saturday. I know it is somewhat a rush but I thought I would ask! Email me at shanmit04@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this and want to do one for my next grandchild!(hoping it's a girl!) Will you sell me the vinyl lettering?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOPS - email me @ lakeluvr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)