Friday, May 27, 2011

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!

We are official off to Colorado for the weekend to see my family, it's going to be a lot of fun!!  More specifically, we're actually going out to see my cousin Kaitlyn "graduate" 8th grade tonight!  I can't believe she is going to be a freshman in August...time sure flies!  People actually mistake us for sisters, it's crazy how much she looks like me!!

Sisters?...nope just cousins!
Tomorrow we are going to Castle Rock to the outlet malls (we also went there when we went to Denver awhile back) for a little shopping.  I can't wait to hit up the Coach store...have a 30% off coupon off of already reduced prices...SCORE!! 

Sunday we are going to Denver to see our friends for the evening and then come home Monday.  So it should be a great weekend for D and I!!  Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!! :)

1 comment:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)