Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Aimee's Bachelorette Party

I once again have been slacking, but I swear I've been busy!! :) My last post was a few weeks ago, I've had such a great response from it, Peanut Butter Twists! If you haven't checked that post out, be sure too...they are deeelish! Anyways, back to the post...our friends got married out of town this past weekend, the weekend before that I did stuff around the house, and the weekend of Oct 6th was Aimee & Ryan's bachelor/bachelorette parties.

As you know I am her Matron of Honor, and couldn't be more excited for her! Her wedding is in 2 weeks (November 3rd), and I already can't wait to share those pics after.

Invite front

Invite back
I designed her invites on picmonkey.com, and loved how they turned out. I had VistaPrint print them out for us, as well as a lawn sign & Thank You notes for her to send out after the party.
LtoR: Aimee & her Mom, Aimee with her Bridesmaids, and Aimee & I
For her bachelorette party, we met at one of the other BM's house, had pizza, drinks, and played a panty guessing game! The idea came from pinterest via Healthy Tipping Point, she had played the game at her friends bachelorette party. You ask each guest to bring a pair of new panties, unwrapped, that best represents them, and then the bride has to guess who brought each one. It was a huge success, and needless to say Aimee has lots of pretty panties to choose from now! ;)
Aimee & a few of her new panties! ;)
We also took before & after mug shots...well just Aimee & I on the afters, since we forgot to capture the other 4 girls before going home. I created little signs with my Cricut, using bright pink scrapbook paper, and black vinyl. I used the Cherry Limeade cartridge for the font. I spotted this idea on pinterest via Breezejoy, and thought it was such a fun idea!


Aimee still looks good, but me...I look like a hot mess! LOL
After the "pre-party" we hit the town, sharing a party bus with the guys, but only for a few minutes. We got dropped off at Power & Light, and danced the night away! We had such a fun time, and here are some pictures to recap the night!

Party action on the Party Bus!

Party action at P&L (and a couple from the party bus)
Hope you come back and check out her wedding pictures after November 3rd! And let me know if you'd like a tutorial on how I made her bachelorette invites with picmonkey, I will recreate them since I forgot to take screen shots while I was making them.



Linking up too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)