- We've been traveling to see family & friends a lot, and spending quality time with them.
- D got me a new camera for Christmas, Canon Rebel T5i, along with some nice lenses.
- I've been trying to learn new camera.
- My brother Brett FINALLY proposed to my bestie, Ashley, on NYE!
- I took a co-workers engagement pictures last month.
- D's been busy taking his Fire One class 2 times a week, plus every other Saturday since December.
- I sold my Cricut Expression, and purchased a Silhouette Cameo (I haven't had any time to try it out, hopefully soon).
- I hit a writer's/blogger block, and haven't had any motivation to record everything I've been up to.
Hopes & Dreams for 2014...
- Sell our small home after we do some small renovations to help sell it.
- Purchasing our next home, something a little bigger.
- To expand our family (prayers, please).
- For D to pass his Fire One training later this March that he's been working towards.
- Keeping up with this thing, as much as I can.
I'll leave you with a few phone pic's to show what we've been doing lately...
|D & I went to a KU basketball game back in January with some great friends! It was a fun experience!|
|Visited with our besties Aimee & Ryan, and the twins back in January! This is Carter.|
|This is Brooklyn & D|
|Me & Brooklyn|
|I took a selfie this morning! ;)|
© [Kayla] and [Small Town Lift], [2010-2014]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Kayla] and [Small Town Life] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.