Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What's been going on?

Just an update as I haven't been blogging a whole lot the last several months (not in any particular order)...

  1. We've been traveling to see family & friends a lot, and spending quality time with them.
  2. D got me a new camera for Christmas, Canon Rebel T5i, along with some nice lenses.
  3. I've been trying to learn new camera.
  4. My brother Brett FINALLY proposed to my bestie, Ashley, on NYE!
  5. I took a co-workers engagement pictures last month.
  6. D's been busy taking his Fire One class 2 times a week, plus every other Saturday since December.
  7. I sold my Cricut Expression, and purchased a Silhouette Cameo (I haven't had any time to try it out, hopefully soon).
  8. I hit a writer's/blogger block, and haven't had any motivation to record everything I've been up to.

Hopes & Dreams for 2014...
  1. Sell our small home after we do some small renovations to help sell it.
  2. Purchasing our next home, something a little bigger.
  3. To expand our family (prayers, please).
  4. For D to pass his Fire One training later this March that he's been working towards.
  5. Keeping up with this thing, as much as I can.

I'll leave you with a few phone pic's to show what we've been doing lately...
D & I went to a KU basketball game back in January with some great friends! It was a fun experience!

Visited with our besties Aimee & Ryan, and the twins back in January! This is Carter.

This is Brooklyn & D

Me & Brooklyn

I took a selfie this morning! ;)





© [Kayla] and [Small Town Lift], [2010-2014]. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Kayla] and [Small Town Life] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)