Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{Ruffled-Bling} Give Thanks tile

I can't believe it...I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!  Seriously, Thanksgiving is in 2 days and I couldn't be more excited!  I love family time, I love the food, and I love the coziness that follows the gorging of all of that yummy food!  Thanksgiving is all about being Thankful, which I'm in the process of getting a post lined up for Thanksgiving that will share what I'm thankful for this year.  But in the meantime, I'm sharing with you my newest tile creation, one of which I wish I would've done awhile back so I could appreciate it longer.  That's ok, I still love it!  Sorry for the phone pictures!

Swoon.
I got out my Cricut and accessories, Inspired Heart cartridge, brown vinyl from Expressions Vinyl that I ordered a couple of weeks ago, a ceramic tile, and a really fun embellishment.  I cut out the "Give Thanks" quote at 4" using my Inspired Heart Cricut Lite cartridge that I got last year for Christmas on brown vinyl.  It was so pretty just as is, but then I added a rich brown ruffle blingy embellishment I found at Hobby Lobby on Saturday.  It was $4.99, plus I had a 40% off coupon, making it $2.99.  I used some hot glue to apply it under the "Give Thanks" quote on the tile. 

Love the shape of the word "thanks" and the richness of the vinyl!
 
Love this ruffle bling!! :)

Totally in Love!! :)

This project was very simple, and I love how it turned out.  Isn't it funny how the simple projects you create turn out to be some of your favorites?!
Linking up too...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kayla! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and easy to make tile!I'm sure i'll enjoy your other posts as well!Following you now.:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)