Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful...

Today is Thanksgiving, and I'm really excited to spend it with my family and eat all of the wonderful food!  However before I do so, Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on what we are Thankful for, so I thought I would share a few my "list"...


I'm Thankful for...
  • My amazing, supportive family that has been there for me through the good & the bad!
  • My soon-to-be in-laws for welcoming me into their family with open arms, and loving me for being me!
  • My soon-to-be hubby, who loves and supports me. He's also been there for me through the good & the bad, and loves me for me.  He makes me smile and laugh constantly!! :)
  • Our warm cozy little home.  We have lived there almost 1.5 years, and already have created many of memories there.
  • Our fur baby, Bernie!  He is so dang cute, makes me laugh all the time, and fills our hearts with joy!
  • My job...times are tough, so thankful I have the opportunity to work for family.
  • Best Friends...they are there for me no matter what.  Great for laughs, a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, and all around awesome!  You know who you are ;)  HUGS!
  • Stress-free wedding planning, so far. Enough said.
  • A blog to write/type out my thoughts, share my recipes, and create projects!  And of course my lovely followers/readers who take the time to read!  This has turned into a wonderful thing for me!
  • Our Military, especially my family and friends who have/are fighting for our country.  I can't express the love and respect I have for each and everyone of you, as well as your families.  May God Bless each and everyone of you! :)
  • My health. Yes I've been "sick" a few times this year, and currently am fighting a cold, but nothing life threatening. For that I am thankful.
  • The yummy food that I'm about to gorge myself in, and the family that I am able to spend this Thanksgiving with. 
...And saving the best for last...
  • I'm so very thankful for the Lord! He listens to my every prayer; though He might not answer right away, I know He hears me.  Thankful for every "curve ball" He's ever thrown at me, thankful that He gave me Dustin, and thankful that he has brought me to where I am today. Everything I listed above is because of Him.  THANK YOU LORD!
I am praying for each and everyone of you to have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!!  Be sure to tell those that you love and care about that you are Thankful for them. :)  HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day; Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)