Thursday, November 17, 2011

Engagement Pictures!!

Finally I can share our pictures with you!  We had Crossroads Photography out of Hays KS take our pictures, they did an amazing job!  The day was very cloudy, a little chilly out, and humid.  However, the weather worked to our advantage, so we aren't complaining.  Here are a some of our favorites (they all turned out amazing, hard to pick!)...


 












This isn't all of our favorites, but quite a few!  They actually made us up a collage of the train picture, like a series of shots, while the train was going by we held the "dip" pose.  It turned out really good, excited to order that print!  You can see how I created the Save The Date tile here.  And of course at the end I had to sneak a picture of my future hubby all by himself...so handsome!! :)  

This last weekend D's Aunt Hatty and I designed our Save The Dates, and I will tell you the picture we used isn't on this post!  You'll just have to wait!!! :)

And pardon my absence lately...I have projects to blog about, just haven't gotten around to editing the pics and putting together a post. We all have those days, don't we?  I've gotten back into the wedding planning mode, as well as getting myself prepared to drag out the Christmas decorations.  I'm thinking next week or as soon as we return from our small Thanksgiving break.  We'll see!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful couple.Congrats.The ring is a dream:)))

    There si nice giveaway on my blog till 23 November.Everyone is welcome;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratultions! Fantastic photos; really love the one with the train in the background.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously Gorgeous!! They really do all look amazing. I love the black and white one with the town in the background where you are walking forward looking at each other - it looks like it should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow and wow, the photos are BEAUTIFUL as are you dear. I love the one with the train and the one on the tracks holding hands.... I would want poster size prints of all them ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)