Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to post a quick HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you who actually take the time to read my blog! I know I haven't been the greatest at posting lately, we've just been on the go and I haven't had a whole lot of time.

We are off today to go visit D's grandma in Iowa who we haven't seen in 2 years, so it will be nice to see & spend some time with her. I talked D into going Black Friday shopping with me, or actually Thursday evening is when we'll head out after having our family time. I normally go with my Mom and Ashley, but this year I will be blessed with my hubby's help! :)
 
I hope you all have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and be sure to eat lots of food and spend a lot of time with your families. And to everyone traveling and braving the crowds, be safe!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)